Following its successful launch in 2021, the Georgian Wine Indie Trade Alliance Fund is back for 2022.
The fund offers UK indies the opportunity to apply for grants to expand and promote their Georgian wine listings. It recognises the important role of Indies in bringing Georgian wine to UK consumers. Participants in 2021 dramatically increased their sales of Georgian wines both during the promotion and after.
The availability of Georgian Wine in the UK has increased dramatically since 2020, with more than 50 brands now imported into the UK by both national agencies and specialist importers.
Applications for grants of up to £2,000 should be made via the entry form online by 30th April 2022.
Winners will be selected by our panel and notified by 6th May 2022.
- All concepts and themes are welcome and the budget can be used for any aspects of the promotion.
- Please send us your entry by close of business on 31st April 2022.
- Winners will be notified 6th May 2022, and we will agree a press release with the winners to be sent out on 10th May 2022.
- For a list of current UK importers of Georgian Wines, please see the website stockist page.
- If you would like any help in sourcing Georgian wine, please contact Sarah Abbott MW via the contact page.
- The promotion can take place at any point from approval and must by completed by 30th November 2022.
- You should have a total listing of at least 6 Georgian wines for the duration of your promotion.
- On the notification that you have been successful, you will receive a contract from Swirl Wine Group Ltd that specifies your activity and the agreed budget. The contract must be signed by a responsible person within your company.
- On completion of your promotion, you should invoice Swirl Wine Group Ltd for the Promotional Activity as in your contract.
- You must submit a completion report containing evidence of your activity. This is required in order for us to process your payment. The report should also include photographs, and/or videos where applicable.
- By taking part in the promotion, you give Swirl Wine Group Ltd and the National Wine Agency of Georgia permission to share content from your promotion, including any photography and video submitted, and to use news of your content in the Wines of Georgia campaign and in media relations.
- Swirl Wine Group Ltd will pay the agreed fee on behalf of the National Wine Agency of Georgia, within one week of your invoice.
- Swirl Wine Group Ltd and the National Wine Agency of Georgia accept no liability for any costs to participants arising from cancelled events, budget overuns, unforseen expenses etc.